Tips for Sexy Hair
“Stylist to the stars” Sally Hershberger takes us through the steps to create the sexy hairstyle featured on Oprah’s Last-Ever Makeover Extravaganza show. Create the look at home using Sally’s hair care products found Only at Shoppers Drug Mart!
In case you missed me on Oprah, here are my makeover tips from behind the scenes. You can do this at home, it’s so easy.
On the show, the goal was to get sexy, modern hair that moves. Here’s what went down:
- First, I went to work to freshen up the cut with layers and shaping around the face to give the hair sexy movement.
- I also decided to lighten the colour; golden highlights make you look younger, give the style depth and enhance the layers.
So before you start, have a conversation with your hairstylist.
What products did I use to make the style work?
- I started with my Shampoo and Conditioner for Wavy Hair to tame the waves.
- Then, while wet, I sprayed my Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Spray. It instantly smoothes and softens the hair. My best tip: use it every day for the healthiest looking, frizz-free hair.
- Next the blow dry. The trick is to shape the layers with a round brush, flipping up and away from the face. And with just a touch of my Go With the Blow Thermal Styler, everything went faster.
- To finish the look, I kicked it up with some sexy volume. Nothing does it better than Major Body Dry Volumizing Hairspray. The more you work it, the bigger it gets.
- And if you just want a quick fix, spray in my Wave Spray on wet hair. You’ll have insane waves and no frizz.