The 1st independent laboratory
The Laboratoire Dermatologique BIODERMA, based in Lyon, France, develops and markets, in close collaboration with dermatologists and renowned institutional research centers (CNRS, INSERM, CHU, Universities…), dermo-cosmetic products intended for medical prescription and medicinal consultancy.
Prescribed by physicians, recommended by pharmacists
In touch with every kind of sensitivity, BIODERMA has nine product ranges for hygiene and care, adapted to each type of skin problem.
A global understanding of skincare
Each BIODERMA product treats at the same time the origin of a given skin problem and its symptoms. By offering specific product ranges for each type of skin sensitivity, BIODERMA espouses a complementary approach where products for care and hygiene act in perfect synergy to treat the etiological as well as the symptomatic aspects of problems.
BIODERMA's research is performed by a team of highly qualified scientists and extremly reputable operators. Their work gave birth to numerous innovations which since became references:
- The 1st cleansing waters : the micellar solutions Sensibio H2O and Sébium H2O
- The 1st skincare product that corrects the quality of sebum : Sébium AKN and its patented ingredient, Fluidactiv®
- The first skincare who acts directly on the main cause of skin redness : Sensibio AR and its patent Rosactiv®
- The 1st biologically-active sunscreen ingredient that counters the long-term damaging effects of UV exposure : Photoderm and the patent Cellular BIOprotection®
- The 1st non detergent shampoo : Nodé Fluid
BIODERMA ranges in Canada
- Sensitive skin with Sensibio
- Dehydrated and sensitive skin with Hydrabio
- Dry skin with Atoderm
- Oily skin with Sébium