- Within 30 days from original date of purchase
- Refunds will be provided in the same tender that the purchase was paid in:
- Cash will be refunded in cash.
- Debit card will be refunded to the original debit card.
- Credit card will be refunded to the original credit card.
- Gift Cards will be returned on a gift card.
- Cheques if cleared after 10 days will be refunded in cash.
- Have your Shoppers Optimum Card® readily available if the Card was used in original purchase.
- Customer will be required to fill out a Refund Voucher to verify the return was completed.
- Shoppers Home Health Care stores may issue a cheque for refunds over $100.
- The personal information provided on a Refund Voucher is required in order to process the refund and is used for the following purposes:
- For auditing purposes
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- A Shoppers Drug Mart representative may contact you to confirm your customer service expectations were met.
- Returns not accompanied by a receipt will be processed at our discretion at the last lowest sale price for store credit.
- For Shoppers Home Health Care stores, in some cases the customer will be charged 25% re-stocking fee.