Online Beauty Shopping FAQs
- Where do you ship?
- We currently ship to all Canadian postal codes although some areas may have limited shipping options. We may restrict shipping to certain addresses such as warehouses, freight forwarding/redirecting services, and hotels. U.S. and International shipping is currently unavailable.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, VISA, VISA Debit, and American Express from Canadian and U.S. banks. We are unable to accept orders from international credit cards. We can accept prepaid credit cards as long as the address is registered on file with the issuing bank.
- Do you accept gift cards (including Shoppers Drug Mart® and Beauty Boutique)?
- Unfortunately, we do not currently accept gift cards of any kind as a method of payment.
- Can I use my PC Optimum™ points to pay for my beauty order?
- Yes! If you have a redeemable value, then you can redeem your PC Optimum™ points towards a beauty order. For more information, see section IV. PC Optimum™.
+ Load More
- Will the contents of my shipment be protected from cold or heat?
- If you are concerned about cold or heat affecting the items in your shipment while it is being stored prior to you picking it up, we recommend selecting a shipping address where someone will be available to receive your package right when it is delivered.
- Is there a fee to return an item by mail?
- Depending on the reason you are returning the item, there may be an $8 return shipping fee assessed for returning items by mail. Please contact customer service for additional information. There is no fee for in-store returns.
- Can I return items marked as final sale?
- Final sale and clearance items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. If there is an issue with one of these items in your order, please contact customer service for additional assistance.
- Is there a fee to return an item in-store?
- No. Enjoy free returns for all orders.