PC Optimum™ FAQs
- How do I register for PC Optimum™ and start earning points?
- To register your PC Optimum™ account, go to the home tab on the Shoppers Drug Mart® App, click on “Register” under My PC Optimum™ Section or you can visit www.pcoptimum.ca or download the PC Optimum™ app from the App Store or the Google Play Store on your smartphone and launch the app.
- Where can I earn PC Optimum™ points?
- Earn PC Optimum™ points at 4,500+ participating retail locations, including stores like Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Joe Fresh® and Shoppers Drug Mart®. Also, you can earn PC Optimum™ points when you make purchases online at JoeFresh.com, order groceries through our banner websites, and buy beauty and skincare products in the App. Plus, earn PC Optimum™ points when you purchase fuel at participating Esso, Mobil and gas bar stations. The collection and redemption of points on prescription, medication and other pharmacy or health care-related products and services varies by province and is governed by provincial governments, provincial regulatory authorities and third party insurance plans. Void where prohibited by law.
- Can two PC Optimum™ accounts use the same email address?
- No. Your email address is used as a unique identifier for your account, and each PC Optimum™ account is required to be associated with one unique email address that will also act as your login credentials.
- When will I receive my PC Optimum™ points?
- If you earned PC Optimum™ points on your beauty order, they will be awarded to your account 2–3 days after your order has been shipped. If you entered a promo code to receive points from a PC Optimum™ offer, the points will usually show up in your account 3–4 weeks after your order has been shipped.