- What information will I need to provide to use the App?
You may be required to provide additional information (such as your prescription number, pharmacy, address, contact information, payment information, etc.), depending on the services or features that you are accessing in the App (e.g. PC Optimum, Online Pharmacy Account).
- How is my information protected?
- The privacy and security of your information is extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting your information and use a combination of administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to do so. These measures may include, for example, the use of multi-factor authentication, masking, encryption, logging and monitoring.
- Will my information be shared with service providers?
- In the course of providing the services or features available through the App and/or maintaining the App, we may use service providers who may require access to parts of the App containing your information. Some of our service providers may operate outside of your province, territory or Canada. We require our service providers to comply with our privacy requirements to the extent they need to have access to your information in the course of providing their services.
- For how long will my information be retained?
- Your information will be retained for as long as required in order to provide you with the services available through the App and/or maintain the App.
+ Load More
- Who do I contact with privacy questions?
®/™ Trademarks of Loblaws Inc., used under license. Shoppers Drug Mart® is a trademark of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under license.