There is makeup, and there is Makeup. This creative, colourful look is for the bold at heart.
1. Smooth and plump the skin with e.l.f. Holy Hydration Face Cream, then minimize pores and create a lasting base for makeup with Milani Chill Out Soothing Primer. Even out skin with a natural finish using L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation.
2. Draw Rimmel Wonder’swipe 2-in-1 Liner to Shadow along your lash lines to define the eyes.
3. Now it’s time for colour. Get set with NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in “Brights” and five small eyeshadow brushes. Dip a brush in the darker orange shade and blend from the inner corners toward the centre of the eyelids. With a new brush, blend the pinky-coral shade from the centre of the lids to the outer corners, working it into the area under the brow bone.
4. Apply the bright blue shade to the inner corners with another clean brush. “Sweep it up and under the eyebrow area, blending it seamlessly into the coral shade,” says makeup artist Simone Otis. Next, take the bright orange shade on a clean brush and work it along the bottom eyelids, staying close to the lash line. With the final brush, apply the warm yellow shade along the bottom lash line, diffusing it out and down and blending it with the pinky coral.
5. Add bold emphasis by drawing a graphic diagonal line that starts under the outer corners of the eyes using Rimmel Wonder’swipe 2-in-1 Liner to Shadow in “Cool AF”.
6. Finish the look by defining lashes with Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Mascara and polishing the lips using NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Colour in “Goal Crusher”.