Whether you prefer feminine touches, dramatic accents or the latest trend, there’s a fall lipstick waiting for you. Take this quiz to find your must-have lip shade for the season.
- What’s your dream bag for fall?
- A roomy black tote
- A studded cross-body bag
- A top-handle purse
- A slouchy oversized clutch
- A patchwork backpack
- Which snack hits the spot for you?
- A crisp red apple
- Dark chocolate squares
- A strawberry smoothie
- Mixed berry energy bites
- A handful of trail mix
- You’re redecorating your bedroom. Which furniture would you choose?
- A cozy headboard in tufted fabric
- Wingback chairs in plush velvet
- A vintage chaise longue in a floral pattern
- Room-divider panels with an artful abstract motif
- Woven rattan side tables and lamp to match
- Which beauty podcast episode would you listen to next?
- A retrospective of a heritage brand
- A panel chat of industry rulebreakers
- BTS with a power couple who share work and play
- Meeting the brains behind the buzziest new line
- The latest news in sustainability
- Which colour scarf would you wear all season?
- Rich scarlet
- Dark burgundy
- Soft rose
- Vibrant berry
- Light camel
If you answered mostly A’s: Classic red
Your love for classics means you feel your best in a bold, universally flattering shade. NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Stamina” is a rich blue-red that provides the perfect long-lasting finishing touch, whether you’re dressed in a simple white t-shirt or an LBD.
If you answered mostly B’s: Dark and daring
You shine brightest against a backdrop of smouldering tones and dramatic details, and L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick Les Nus in “Nu Artistique” ticks all the boxes. The deep plum-brown tone maintains a creamy texture, thanks to an argan oil-infused formula, and the sculpted bullet delivers a luxe look.
If you answered mostly C’s: Pretty in pink
With your love of dainty details, you know a touch of pink can make a big impact. Try Annabelle Big Show Big Show Lip Shine in “Gasp” — the rosy gloss contains grape seed oil and light-reflecting sparkles that’ll leave your pout soft and shimmering.
If you answered mostly D’s: Fashionable berry
Always down to switch things up, you live for the latest style updates. Add Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish in “So Shady” to your makeup bag. The deep raspberry lip colour is a knockout matte formula with a lightweight yet moisturizing feel.
If you answered mostly E’s: Neutral polish
You’ve mastered the art of no-makeup makeup, so Marcelle Lux Gloss Crème in “Spicy Nude” is a natural fit. It offers a semi-sheer kiss of caramel colour in a hydrating formula to leave lips looking plump and dewy.