Wondering what serum to try next? Read on to discover which skin-saving treatment you should add to your routine.
- Which description best fits your skin?
- Combination: dry in some spots, oily in others
- Lacking radiance: I love the look of illuminated skin
- Mature: fine lines and loss of volume are my main concerns
- Normal: no major issues and my skin responds well to most products
- Dry/dehydrated: I’m always craving moisture
- Which hero ingredient most appeals?
- Polishing exfoliating acids
- Anything that boosts my glow!
- Line-smoothing retinol
- Brightening vitamin C
- Hydrating hyaluronic acid
- What’s most important to you in a new skincare product?
- It offers visible results
- It’s backed by tons of research
- It’s made with gold-standard ingredients
- It has a lovely scent and texture
- It feels fantastic
- Name a beauty goal:
- Barely visible pores
- Soft, supple texture
- Youthful firmness
- Boosted radiance
- Plumper, healthier-looking skin
If you answered mostly A’s: The renewing one
Smoother, clearer skin is your biggest skincare goal, which is why this powerful refining serum belongs in your routine. Gentle enough to use morning and night, ORIGINS GINZING™ Into the Glow Brightening Serum includes a 5% retexturizing complex that reduces the look of pores in a flash, while vitamin C helps brighten dullness over time.
If you answered mostly B’s: The strengthening one
You like your skincare to tick off all the boxes: protective, moisture-replenishing, firming. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 3.0 does all that and more. This formula relies on research-backed technology to help create a more vibrant, resilient complexion without irritation.
If you answered mostly C’s: The firming one
You want the look of plumped-up skin, without stepping into a medispa. Jouviance Restructiv Collagen Boost Wrinkle Filling Serum boasts a power-packed combination of rejuvenating retinol and pro-collagen activator Neodermyl® to iron out fine lines and restore youthful dewiness without irritation.
If you answered mostly D’s: The no-frills one
Your needs are simple: Glow, baby, glow. Packed with an impressively high concentration of top-tier brightening ingredient vitamin C, No. 7 15% Vitamin C Serum helps even out skin tone and reduce the look of pigmentation. The irresistible gel texture is a joy to apply.
In need of major hydration? Look no further than La Roche Posay Hyalu B5 Serum, which combines concentrated hyaluronic acid with collagen-boosting madecassoside and moisture-locking vitamin B to restore the moisture barrier and deliver bouncy, gleaming skin.