From uplifting to powerful, sensual to playful, there’s a designer scent that’s ready to set the tone for your whole year.
Take this quiz to find your perfect match.
- Which New Year resolution is at the top of your list?
- The New You deserves a new wardrobe — what would you add to your closet first?
- For travel this year, which dream destination is calling to you?
- With the goal of better beauty sleep this year, how would you revamp your ritual?
- Which makeup bag update would you like to try this year?
- If you answered mostly A’s: The powerful one
- You’re ready to make your mark in the new year and will be doing the most for all 365 days.
A heady blend of mandora oil (a cross between mandarin and sweet orange), ylang ylang and Indonesian patchouli oil make Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Intense your ideal co-pilot for all the adventures to come.
- If you answered mostly B’s: The uplifting one
- The fresh slate of a new year fills your optimistic cup to the brim, and Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Limited Edition Eau de Toilette supports that vibe. Notes of salt accord, ambrette and crystal moss create a refreshing spritz that will give you a feel-good boost all year long.
- If you answered mostly C’s: The playful one
- You’re primed to navigate the new year by tapping into your intuitive ability to go with the flow. For a feminine scent with a sweet twist consider Philosophy Lavendar Eau de Toilette. It offers a soft, aromatic dance of delicate lavender and pink jasmine along with sparkling raspberry and black currants.
- If you answered mostly D’s: The sensual one
- Whether in a group setting or as a solo sojourn, you’re excited to soak up the year ahead through sweet new experiences. A provocative gourmand that’s bursting with vanilla and a red wine peach accord, Viktor & Rolf Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum will satisfy your appetite for expanding your horizons.