If there ever was a time to experiment with a candy-coloured makeup palette, it’s spring—which isn’t to say that pops of pigment can’t radiate the rest of the year. But one look at all the new spring-fever worthy range of fresh makeup shades has taken the call of colour soaring to new heights.
Whether it’s a graphic swipe of robin’s egg blue on the lids, a painted pout popped in tangerine orange and purple, or a tight cobalt line along the eye, this season offers a scene-stealing lineup of tints that will liven up sun-starved skin better than the best bronzer. Just hue it!
1. NYX VividBrights eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire.
2. Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo eye shadow in Tenacious Teal.
3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in 523 New Suede Shoes.
4. NYX Jumbo pencil in Peacock.
5. Essie nail colour in Lounge Lover.
6. Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm lip lacquers in Enchanting, Standout, Passionate, Striking and Unapologetic.
7. NYX Butter lipstick in Fruit Punch.