If you take prescription medication and want to know more about generic drugs or if there is a generic version of your prescription available, simply ask your Pharmacist.
The next time you pick up your prescription, take the time to ask your Pharmacist questions about your medications.
Here are a few questions you may want to ask:
- Is this a generic medication?
- Is there a generic version of my prescription available?
- Can I substitute my medication with a generic?
- How much will I save under my prescription plan if I take the generic?
- Does the generic version look different from the brand-name drug?