THE HOLIDAY LOOK: GLITTER AND SHINE
Here, follow our six easy steps to make your eyes shine in time for the party.
1. Start by creating some graphic definition so that your eyes don’t become lost in the brilliance of the glitter. Trace around the waterline, including the upper and lower lash line with a black pencil.
2. Next, apply a liquid metallic gold eyeshadow, starting at the inner corners to about halfway out, leading up to the crease line. Pat it on several times until you get the desired intensity.
3. For an even more eye-catching look, apply a second layer of liquid eyeshadow in silver. Begin at the outer corner this time and work your way inward to meet the gold glitter, creating a rounded shape at the top.
4. Apply mascara carefully to avoid pushing glitter all over the face, starting with the lower lashes. For the upper lashes, move your eye around in varying directions as you wiggle the wand from side to side to coat every lash. Apply generously – lashes should stand out against glittery lids like these!
5. Next, define brows with a brow pencil using short, feather-like strokes. You want to create some balance with your lid look without overshadowing the main event.
6. To finish the look, apply a soft, neutral lip colour that contrasts with the intensity of the glitter.