Public Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 testing is now available at select locations for individuals with no symptoms who meet the criteria.
Complete the screening request form for the COVID-19 test. You will be contacted by your selected Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacy* about your screening.
This form does not guarantee you qualify for the test. You will be contacted to confirm eligibility.
* A service provider of the pharmacy may contact you on behalf of the pharmacy.
COVID-19 testing is available at select Shoppers Drug Mart locations for asymptomatic individuals that meet criteria established by the province:
- Residents or workers in long-term care home
- Visitors to a long-term care home
- Residents or workers in homeless shelter
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Self-Identified Indigenous
- Staff, Students, and children in childcare at schools in select Public Health Units (PHU)†
Effective December 11, the Ontario Ministry of Health updated the eligibility criteria for the Public asymptomatic COVID-19 testing program at Pharmacies and has removed the following eligibility criteria from the testing program:
- Individuals who require a COVID-19 test for international travel clearance purposes