Broiled Maple Salmon Fillets
- Ready in 25 min.
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC® 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) PC® MEMORIES OF Thailand Fiery Chili Pepp
- 4 fresh boneless skinless salmon fillet portions (about 1 lb/500 g)
- Spray nonstick frying pan with PC Canola Oil Cooking Spray and heat over medium heat. Cook ginger and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring. Remove pan from heat. Stir in maple syrup and Memories sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place fillets on prepared baking sheet. Divide sauce among fillets, brushing over tops and sides. Broil salmon 4 inches (10 cm) under broiler for 10 minutes per inch (2.5 cm) thickness or until fish flakes easily when prodded with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Calories 290 Cal
- Fat 14 g
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturates 2.5 g
- Sodium 120 mg
- Carbohydrate 16 g
- Fibre 0 g
- Protein 25 g
- Low in Sodium