An inky smoked-out eye is a timeless look with great drama — opt for a creamy eyeshadow stick formula for easy, no-mess application. Invest the time in evening out the skin first to let the eyes shine.
1. Skincare helps create the perfect canvas for your eye-catching look. Moisturize well with Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream, let it sink in and then even out your skin tone with a layer of IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream.
2. Cover blemishes and dark circles with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and dust the face with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder using a large powder brush to create a satin finish.
3. Prep lids with Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer; this will be the ideal base for you to build your eye look on. Next, apply Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in “Tuxedo” directly to lids, creating the shape that best suits your eye. “Perfect and blend the colour using a small eye shadow brush,” says makeup artist Simone Otis.
4. Complete your eye look with at least two coats of Lancôme Lash Idôle Mascara for fabulous lashes and enhance your eyebrows with Lise Watier Micro-Precision Long-Lasting Brow Tint.
5. To allow the eyes to remain the focus, give lips a soft, smooth and shiny look with a hint of colour using a nude shade of Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture The Slim sheer matte lipstick.