Individual Four-Berry Crumble
- Ready in 60 min.
- Serves 8
- 1 pkg (600 g) PC® 4-Berry Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) PC® Organics Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) natural bran
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place eight 3/4 cup (175 mL) ramekins or custard cups on baking sheet.
- In bowl, stir together frozen berries, granulated sugar and flour. Evenly divide mixture among ramekins. In another bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, bran and cinnamon. Add cubed butter. Using finger tips, rub together until coarse crumbs form. Using your hands, evenly distribute topping over top of berry mixture.
- Bake in centre of oven for 15 minutes. Turn baking sheet back to front. Bake another 15 to 18 minutes or until topping is golden and fruit is beginning to bubble.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving warm. Serve with PC Vanilla Ice Cream, if desired.
- Calories 290 Cal
- Fat 10 g
- Sodium 85 mg
- Carbohydrate 51 g
- Fibre 9 g
- Protein 4 g
- Very High in Fibre
For a family of four, bake half of recipe. Wrap remaining ramekins in plastic wrap, then overwrap with foil and freeze for up to 1 month. Bake from frozen when needed, adding about 10 minutes to bake time.