Interested in expanding your vegan beauty lineup? Take this quiz to find your next animal-friendly beauty BFF, from a mineral-packed mist to a unique self-warming exfoliator
- What’s your biggest skin concern?
- Nothing major but it could always be more dewy
- Tight, irritable skin
- You’re prone to dryness throughout the day
- Blemishes and imperfections
- Dullness and dehydration
- You have oily skin with visible pores
- Pick your usual skincare sidekick
- A restorative serum
- A skin-softening moisturizer
- A refreshing toner
- A makeup multitasker
- A line-fighting eye cream
- A gentle exfoliator
- How would you describe your current skincare routine?
- Carefully curated: all the essentials for healthy skin are covered
- Just the basics: you keep it simple with tried-and-true ingredients
- A little extra: you’ve got a solid multi-step routine
- Streamlined: multi-tasking 2-in-1s and tinted moisturizers are your go-tos
- Targeted: you always aim for visible results
- A mixed bag: you love to experiment with different formulas and textures
- What’s your number one skincare goal?
- Boosted radiance
- Supple, bouncy skin
- More matte, less shine
- An even-toned complexion
- Youthful-looking eyes
- Velvet-smooth texture
If you answered mostly A: The glow-boosting fluid
You already take great care of your skin, but who doesn’t appreciate a little extra TLC? NUXE BIO Skin Correcting Moisturising Fluid goes one step further to optimize skin’s moisture levels, thanks to a powerful combination of moisture-locking hyaluronic acid and a nutrient-dense vegan marine seaweed extract.
If you answered mostly B: The no-fuss moisturizer
For you, simplicity is key, so it’s important to make the basics count. Silicone-free, non-comedogenic and free from animal-derived ingredients, Dr Roebuck’s No Worries Hydrating Moisturizer nourishes and repairs the skin by harnessing the cell-regenerating and line-smoothing properties of macadamia nut and rosehip oils.
If you answered mostly C: The potent refresher
Level up your routine with skincare that works overtime, like Graydon Face Food Mineral Mist. The double-duty formula acts as a toner-slash-hydrating mist and makes a terrific refresher when you’re on the go. Antioxidant-packed white tea and a mineral complex composed of calming magnesium, mattifying zinc and copper-rich malachite protect against environmental aggressors like harsh weather and pollution. Keep it handy at all times.
If you answered mostly D: The makeup that acts like skincare
You want your makeup to go the extra mile, which is why PÜR Love Your Selfie™ Longwear Foundation & Concealer belongs in your beauty stash. Loaded with blemish-and-line-fighting skincare ingredients like encapsulated retinol, lactic acid and ceramides, it does more than just cover up uneven skin tone and texture — it helps improve it, too. Plus, lingonberry extract helps protect skin from blue light, in case you’ve been keeping an eye on your screen time.
If you answered mostly E: The line fighting treatment
Wake up tired eyes with bareMinerals Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Eye Treatment. With a soothing gel-cream texture and plenty of plant-powered ingredients, this treatment works to fortify the fragile skin around your eyes, whether you’re targeting fine lines, dullness or discolouration.
If you answered mostly F: The superstar exfoliator
You love to have fun with your routine, so why not try something unique? Not only is philosophy nature in a jar gentle warming exfoliator with jojoba exceptional at sloughing away dull skin, but plant-based oils nourish the skin for a naturally radiant glow. Plus, the self-warming formula is formulated without over 30 potentially harsh ingredients like parabens and sulfates. Bonus: It feels heavenly on your face.