Our Registered Dietitians are your trusted source for food and nutrition information. They have university degrees and specialize in building tailored nutrition programs to meet specific needs.
Registered Dietitian works with you like a personal coach. They’ll work with you to build a plan that helps empower you to create life-long changes and healthier eating habits.
And the best part is, with our online services, you can connect with a Registered Dietitian from the comfort of your kitchen!
Working with a Dietitian can provide many benefits, including:
- Eating to improve your energy levels
- Helping you achieve and maintain a healthy body weight and improve overall eating behaviours
- Preventing illness and optimizing health based on your life stage
- Saving you time and frustration through practical meal planning solutions
- Managing digestive issues
- Helping you navigate supplements and selecting one that’s right for you
We can directly bill to insurance companies like Canada Life, Medavie Blue Cross, Green Shield Canada, ClaimSecure and more.
At the time of your appointment, you will be able to select whether you’d like to connect with our Registered Dietitian over the phone or by video chat. Book an online appointment now!
Jemma Besson RD, CDE
Registered Dietitian, Shoppers Drug Mart
I am a Registered Dietitian who has taken extra training to become a Certified Diabetes Educator. My passions are food and science, so becoming a dietitian was a perfect match. My goal is to help empower people to embrace food as a healing and nourishing part of their lives, while also being able to enjoy it without feelings of fear or shame.