Cinnamon-Scented Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Yogurt
- Ready in 25 min.
- Serves 6
- 1ripe pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC® Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC® Plain Lactose-Free 2% M.F. Yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) PC® Manuka Honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh mint
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Slice pineapple crosswise into six to eight ¾-inch (2 cm) thick slices. In small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) honey and the cinnamon; brush generously on both sides of pineapple slices. Place slices on hot grill. Close lid and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until pineapple is golden, tender and nicely grill-marked. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Combine yogurt and 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey in small bowl. Drizzle over pineapple. Sprinkle with mint and serve immediately.
- fat 0.5 g (0.3 g of which is saturated)
- Low fat
- Low in saturated fat