Creamy Scrambled Eggs ’N Tomatoes
- Ready in 20 min.
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) PC® New World EVOO Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 8 PC® Blue Menu Oméga-3 Eggs - Large
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled PC® Blue Menu Goat's Milk Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- In large frying pan, heat half of oil over medium heat; cook tomatoes with half of salt for 5 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until tomatoes are softened. Set aside.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, pepper and remaining salt. In saucepan, heat remaining oil over medium heat; cook egg mixture for 4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until soft and creamy. Stir in ½ cup (125 mL) of the goat cheese.
- Divide tomatoes and eggs among four plates. Sprinkle eggs with chives and remaining goat cheese.
- 230 calories
- fat 15 g
- omega-3 fatty acids 0.9 g
- sodium 490 mg
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fibre 1 g
- protein 16 g
- Source of Omega