You’ve pulled out the knits and boots, which means it’s the perfect time to switch up your fragrance, too. Perhaps your nose loves a bold floral, something fruity or a sweeter blend? Take this quiz to find out which of the latest scents is tailor-made for you.
- What’s the fall wardrobe essential you can’t wait to wear?
- A chunky sweater.
- A leather moto jacket.
- An oversize fringed scarf.
- Heeled booties.
- Which fall home décor update catches your eye?
- A pair of velvet throw cushions.
- A gold antique mirror.
- A plush area rug.
- A sparkling light fixture.
- You’re invited to an autumn equinox party: what dessert do you bring?
- Spice cake with coffee glaze.
- Upside-down blood orange cake and Chantilly cream.
- Rosewater panna cotta with vanilla drizzle.
- A custard tart with berries and melon.
- What’s your ultimate fall escape?
- The cozy solitude of a cabin in the hills.
- Ziplining through the changing colours of a forest.
- A meandering garden tour at a historic mansion.
- Hosting a harvest feast filled with farmer’s market treats.
- For fall, what type of hair colour refresh most appeals?
- A conditioning gloss treatment to enrich your current shade.
- Something unexpected, like a bold pink streak.
- Balayage lowlights, for natural-looking results.
- Warm honey pieces that frame your face.
If you answered mostly A’s: The warm one
You’ll want to cozy up to YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme for all the fireside lounging in your future. It’s a warm and sweet gourmand enriched with notes of black coffee to create a blend that’s truly addictive.
If you answered mostly B’s: The bold one
Mother Nature’s grand autumnal gestures align with your all-in approach to life. Try Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense. A sustainably crafted bouquet of orange blossom, tuberose, sandalwood and vanilla, this blend is the daring sister of the original floral scent.
If you answered mostly C’s: The soft one
Anyone currently basking in back-to-school nostalgia will appreciate an introduction to Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum. It’s floral and fruity, but adds complexity with contrasting notes of rose and vetiver. Buoyed by the warmth of vanilla, it scores top marks as an autumn go-to.
If you answered mostly D’s: The sweet one
Apple orchard? Corn maze? Pumpkin patch? Your answer is always a yes because you’re ready to make memories. Allow a playfully sweet fragrance to tag along. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum serves up notes of vibrant berries, ripe honeysuckle and a squeeze of mandarin.