- Ready in 20 min.
- Serves 5
- 10small whole wheat tortilla
- 1 can (398 mL) PC® Original Refried Pinto Beans
- 1 cup (250 mL) PC® Extra Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) PC® Tre Formaggi Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray large baking sheet with PC® Canola Oil Cooking Spray.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Spread refried beans over half of each tortilla. Top beanswith salsa and cheese, dividing evenly among tortillas. Fold bare halves of tortillas up overbeans to make half moons; press down. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in centre of oven for 10 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking time, or untillightly golden and crisp. Cut each quesadilla into 2 wedges. Serve with PC Louisiana Hot Sauce,more salsa and no name Sour Cream, if desired.
- Calories 350 Cal
- Fat 10 g
- Sodium 890 mg
- Carbohydrate 52 g
- Fibre 9 g
- Protein 17 g
- Very high in fibre.
Substitute your favourite PC Salsa. Add diced cooked chicken, if you like.