Field Greens With Potatoes, Eggs And Shiitake Mushrooms
- Ready in 45 min.
- Serves 6
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved PC® Golden Little Gems Yellow Mini Potatoes
- 1 pkg (100 g) PC® Organics Shiitake Mushrooms, stems discarded, and caps cut in quarters
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 1 tub (142 g) PC® Organics Field Greens Salad Mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Bring small pot of water to a rolling boil. Gently add eggs, reduce heat to medium and boil for 6 minutes. Drain. Cover with cold water and let stand for 2 minutes. Remove eggs from water; set aside.
- In large nonstick frying pan, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cover and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until browned and cooked through. Add mushrooms; cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until mushrooms release juices and start to brown. Season mixture with ¼ tsp (1 mL) of the salt and 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) of the pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar. Whisk in ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil, remaining ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt and remaining 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper.
- In large bowl, toss together field greens, red onion, potato-mushroom mixture, and vinaigrette. Transfer to serving platter. Carefully peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise and arrange on top of salad. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
- Calories 210 cal
- Fat 17 g
- Sodium 300 mg
- Carbohydrate 7 g
- Fibre 1 g
- Protein 5 g