Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
- Ready in 60 min.
- Serves 4
- 1 can (400 mL) light coconut milk
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC Organics Black Chia Seed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) PC Black Label Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pour coconut milk into a medium bowl; whisk well to combine. Measure 1 cup (250 mL) of the coconut milk into a measuring cup; set aside. Reserve remaining coconut milk for another use.
- Segment one orange; cut each segment into thirds and set aside in small bowl.
- Grate rind off the second orange using a fine-holed grater then squeeze juice from orange; place both in large bowl. Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) coconut milk, chia, honey and vanilla until well combined. Cover and refrigerate about 1 to 2 hours or until chia has absorbed all of the liquid. Divide pudding among four small serving bowls; top with sliced orange segments. Serve immediately.
- Calories 130 cal
- Fat 6 g
- Sodium 0 mg
- Carbohydrate 16 g
- Fibre 6 g
- Protein 3 g
- Very high in fibre
To segment an orange, use a sharp knife to slice off top and bottom of orange. Using even downward strokes, slice the peel and pith away from the flesh; discard. Cut between the membranes to segment orange into thin wedges. Place in bowl along with any juices.