Overnight Steelcut Oats With Chia
- Ready in 60 min.
- Serves 4
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC® Organics™ Steel Cut Oats
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC® Organics™ Black Chia Seed
- 1-½ cups (375 mL) PC® Organics™ Original Unsweetened Fortified Almond Beverage
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC® Organics™ 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) toasted and coarsely chopped PC® Organics Natural Walnuts Halves and Pieces
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sliced fresh peaches
- Place oats and chia in 1 litre mason jar; screw metal lid on and shake to combine.
- Bring almond beverage, maple syrup, salt and 1 cup (250 mL) water to a boil in small saucepan; immediately pour over oat mixture. Screw lid on tightly to close. Holding jar in tea towel, shake gently to combine. Let stand on counter 10 minutes, shaking once or twice. Refrigerate for 12 hours. (Make-ahead: store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
- Scoop oats into four bowls. Top each with an equal amount of walnuts and fruit.
- Calories 340 cal
- Fat 19 g
- Sodium 330 mg
- Carbohydrate 37 g
- Fibre 8 g
- Protein 8 g
- Teneur très élevée en fibres