Peanut Butter And Banana Apple Stack ‘N Dip
- Ready in 5 min.
- Serves 2
- 1 large apple, scrubbed (skin on)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC® Blue Menu Just Peanuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced crosswise in coins
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) liquid honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- Pinch cinnamon
- Slice half of the apple crosswise into 4 rounds; set aside remaining apple. Cut out apple cores in the round slices using a small knife.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over top of 2 of the apple slices; arrange 4 banana coins on top of each slice and drizzle each with 2 tsp (10 mL) honey. Top with remaining apple slices.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt, cinnamon and remaining honey.
- To serve, arrange apple stacks on 2 serving plates; spoon yogurt mixture on the side of each stack. Cut up remaining fruit and serve alongside.
- 310 calories
- fat 8 g (of which 1.3 g is saturated)
- sodium 70 mg
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fibre 5 g
- protein 17 g
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Good Source of Calcium
- Source of Fibre
- Source of Vitamin C