Roasted Veggie And Hummus Whole Grain Wrap
- Ready in 35 min.
- Serves 2
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut in large dice
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and sliced in ¼-inch (5 mm) rounds
- 1 cup (250 mL) large diced red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) each sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 PC Blue Menu 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) PC® Hummus Chickpea Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) drained and crumbled PC® Feta Cheese in Brine (Light)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lightly packed PC® Organics Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, toss together pepper, zucchini, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on prepared baking sheet. Roast in centre of oven for 20 minutes or until tender and golden. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Place tortillas flat on work surface. Divide hummus and spread down centre of each tortilla. Arrange roasted vegetables in straight line on top of the hummus. Top with tomatoes, pine nuts, feta and arugula. Roll up tightly and slice in half on diagonal.
- 510 calories
- Fat 25 g
- Sodium 770 mg
- Carbohydrate 55 g
- Fibre 10 g
- Protein 15 g
- High in Fibre