Lack of sleep and too much alcohol are the kinds of things that can cause your skin to look less than luminous. Get back your glow.
- Drink plenty of water. The standard 8 glasses of water per day will renew your skin's healthy moisture levels.
- Banish those bags under your eyes by getting enough rest each night.
- If the stress of the holidays made you reach for a cigarette, or two, or ten, now's the time to quit. Smoking makes your skin look older.
- Exercise. This will help bring vital oxygen and nutrients to your skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Visit the cosmetics counter at your local pharmacy to see if they offer any specific types of treatments geared specifically to the skin.
All material copyright MediResource Inc. 1996 – 2021. Terms and conditions of use. The contents herein are for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Source: www.medbroadcast.com/healthfeature/gethealthfeature/4-Steps-to-Post-holiday-Rejuvenation