EYEGLASSES & SUNGLASSES
At Optical by Shoppers Drug Mart, you'll find our full selection of name brand designer frames for men, women and children.
We also carry a wide assortment of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.
Only an eye exam performed by an Optometrist can determine what type of prescription eyewear will meet your particular vision needs and lifestyle.
Single vision lenses are one power over the entire lens. They can be used for either distance (driving), intermediate (computer) or near vision (reading) and are the most common type of prescription eyeglass lenses we sell.
Progressive lenses, also referred to as no-line bifocals, can assist with different types of distances, from reading to driving. Because they have no visible lines to separate the segments, they look the same as single vision lenses. While it may take time to make the adjustment to the different lenses, you'll no longer need to switch between reading and distance eyewear.
Book an eye exam today!
Find your nearest location >
At Optical by Shoppers Drug Mart, you'll also find our full selection of name brand contact lenses.
Visit one of our stores today to check out our range of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Single Vision, Multi-focal/Bifocal, Toric & Astigmatism lenses.
Learn more about contact lens fittings >
TWO YEAR WARRANTY & REFUND POLICY
Our sights are set on your satisfaction.
Your eyeglasses can be serviced at any of our Optical by Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
Warranty service, refunds and adjustments can only be performed at our Optical by Shoppers Drug Mart stores. Stores that do not offer optical are unable to assist you with your eyewear purchase.
We encourage you to take good care of your eyeglasses. Keep them in a case when not in use, and clean your lenses with eyeglass cleaner and a lens cloth daily to help protect your lenses and their coatings.
We provide a two (2) year warranty on the purchase of a complete pair of prescription eyeglasses.
Your warranty includes:
Defectin material or workmanship, repaired or replaced* at no charge
- Lenses purchased with an anti-reflective coating that become scratched through normal use** will be replaced once at no charge; subsequent replacements at 50% off the regular retail price
- Accidental breakage, replaced at 50% off the original purchase price.
*The decision as to whether your eyeglasses will be repaired or replaced is at the Optician's discretion.
**Lenses scratched through normal use will be determined by the Optician's assessment of your lenses.
Your warranty does not include:
- Lost or stolen eyeglasses
- Lenses that become scratched that were not purchased with an anti-reflective coating
We encourage you to bring your eyeglasses in anytime for complimentary cleaning and adjustments by our Licensed Opticians.
EYEGLASS REFUND POLICY
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your eyeglass purchase, we will refund the full amount paid on your frame, and half the amount paid on your lenses and
Peace of mind commitment
- If your prescription should change within 60 days of purchase, we will replace the lenses with the new prescription once at no additional cost to you.
- If within 60 days of purchase you are unable to adjust to your progressive lenses, we will change them to single vision or lined bifocal lenses at no additional cost to you.
Talk to one of our Licensed Opticians to learn more.
Find your nearest location >