You are using an unsupported browser. Please upgrade your version in order to view the shoppersdrugmart.ca site.
|POINTS REQUIRED||POINTS VALUE|
From time to time, special promotions may be run during which one or more redemption level(s) may temporarily be altered and/or suspended, new redemption levels added or points may be redeemed directly towards the purchase of specific products or services. Promotions may vary from participating store to participating store and from format to format. (b) Shoppers Drug Mart may, from time to time, offer supplementary programs or promotions related to the Shoppers Optimum Program (“Related Programs”). Such Related Programs may be governed by additional or distinct terms and conditions applicable therein, such terms to be made available at: www.shoppersdrugmart.ca
23. In accordance with Federal and Provincial tax legislation, GST, PST, HST and any other applicable taxes are calculated and payable by the Shoppers Optimum Member on the full amount of the purchase price before any reduction for redeemed rewards.
24. A Member’s Shoppers Optimum Points balance will be reduced by the number of points required to obtain the desired point redemption level. Unredeemed Shoppers Optimum Points plus any Shoppers Optimum Points earned in the current transaction, will remain in the Member’s Shoppers Optimum Points account and can be applied to a subsequent transaction.
25. Shoppers Optimum Points can only be redeemed if the required point redemption level is acquired prior to the redemption transaction. An individual Shoppers Optimum Member may not make more than two redemptions, at any reward level, within one day. Only one redemption is available per transaction.
26. When redeeming Shoppers Optimum Points, Shoppers Drug Mart will automatically select the
maximum eligible Shoppers Optimum Points redemption level available. Alternatively, the Shoppers Optimum Member may select a different eligible redemption level by informing the cashier prior to redemption of Shoppers Optimum Points. In either case, the Shoppers Optimum Member’s account under his/her Shoppers Optimum Card number must have the appropriate number of Shoppers Optimum Points. For example, if the Member has accumulated 22,000 Shoppers Optimum Points, the maximum redemption level available is 22,000 Shoppers Optimum Points. However, the Member may elect to redeem only 8,000 Points on a $30.00 transaction; in this case the reduction off the purchase price will be $10.00.
27. When redeeming Shoppers Optimum Points, the Shoppers Optimum Member may maximize the dollar value of the reward discount. If the Shoppers Optimum Member does not wish to maximize the dollar value of the reward discount, the remaining dollar value associated with the reward discount will be forfeited. For example, if the Member has accumulated 22,000 Shoppers Optimum Points and wishes to redeem all these points on a transaction with a pre-tax purchase price of eligible products of $20.00, then the reduction off the purchase price will be $20.00 and the difference between the $30.00 maximum reward discount and the $20.00 discount (i.e. $10.00) will be forfeited.
28. Shoppers Optimum Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: prescription drugs, products containing codeine, gift cards and prepaid card products, wireless phone cards, stamps, Post Office stamps and merchandise, passport photos, tickets provided by Ticket Ops or any other event ticket provider, cigarettes and tobacco (where sold), lottery tickets, bus tickets and passes, delivery charges (where applicable), bill payments (where accepted), bottle deposits/returns, charitable donations, gift with purchases and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to add or delete products and services eligible for Shoppers Optimum Points redemption at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
29. Shoppers Optimum Points may be redeemed for purchases made through delivery service by participating stores provided that the Shoppers Optimum Member informs the store at the time when the delivery order is placed that he/she wishes to redeem a specified number of Shoppers Optimum Points and he/she provides the store with his/her Shoppers Optimum Card number. The Shoppers Optimum Card must be presented to the driver for validation at the time of delivery.
30. Shoppers Optimum Points may not be collected or redeemed by any person other than the Shoppers Optimum Member. Shoppers Optimum Members may be required to provide proof of identity when redeeming Shoppers Optimum Points to protect the integrity of the Member’s Points balance. Each Shoppers Optimum Member is responsible to ensure that all Personal Information is correct and up-to-date and Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to block redemptions where the Shoppers Optimum Member information is inaccurate or incomplete.
31. In case of a lost Shoppers Optimum Card, upon presentation of proper identification, a new
Member’s number will be provided to the Member by the Customer Service Centre or at any participating Shoppers Drug Mart store. The accumulated unredeemed Shoppers Optimum Points balance shall remain intact. If a lost Shoppers Optimum Card is found and used by any other person, all Shoppers Optimum Points relating to purchases made by such other person will be credited to the Shoppers Optimum Member’s account. Shoppers Drug Mart assumes no liability or responsibility for Shoppers Optimum Points redeemed by any person(s) prior to the notification to the Customer Service Centre that the Shoppers Optimum Card is lost. Any Shoppers Optimum Points redeemed prior to notification shall be at the Member’s risk.
32. Shoppers Drug Mart will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may flow from any participation in the Shoppers Optimum Program by any non-Canadian resident, and where permitted by Shoppers Drug Mart, by any corporation, business, charity, partnership or enterprise.
33. From time to time, Shoppers Drug Mart may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select Shoppers Optimum Members with respect to which they may redeem Shoppers Optimum Points for items other than a discount reward, or receive other benefits or discounts.
34. Shoppers Optimum Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Except as permitted from time to time by Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, purchased or given by gift. Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. Shoppers Optimum Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.
What is the Shoppers Optimum Plus Program?
It is a supplementary program available to qualifying members of the Shoppers Optimum Program®pursuant to Section 22(b) of the Shoppers Optimum Program Terms and Conditions. Any references to “you”, “your” or “customer” in this document, mean Shoppers Optimum Program Members and/or Plus Program Members as applicable.
(a) “Eligible Purchase” means an eligible purchase made at a Participating Store, on which Points earned may be counted towards a customer’s Plus Program Balance.
(b) “Exclusions” mean those products or services, as determined from time to time by Shoppers Drug Mart in its sole discretion, which are not eligible to be counted towards a customer’s Plus Program Balance.
(c) “Participating Store(s)” means Shoppers Drug Mart®, Pharmaprix®, Shoppers on Campus® store locations and any other designated locations as may be determined by Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. in its sole discretion from time to time. Shoppers Home Health Care® stores and Shoppers Simply PharmacyTM stores are not Participating Stores.
(d) “Points” mean Shoppers Optimum Points® (but excludes Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® or points which are transferred from another Member’s account).
(e) “Plus Program” means the Shoppers Optimum Plus Program.
(f) “Plus Program Member” means a Shoppers Optimum Plus Program member who meets the criteria set out below and is not excluded under Section 9 herein.
(g) “Plus Program Membership” means membership in the Shoppers Optimum Plus Program.
(h) “Plus Program Terms” means these Shoppers Optimum Plus Program Terms and Conditions.
(i) “Plus Program Balance” means the current balance of a Shoppers Optimum Program Member’s account with respect to achieving Plus Program Membership.
SHOPPERS DRUG MART, PHARMAPRIX, SHOPPERS ON CAMPUS,SHOPPERS SIMPLY PHARMACY, SHOPPERS HOME HEALTH CARE, MURALE, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM PROGRAM, PHARMAPRIX SIMPLY PHARMACY, PHARMAPRIX OPTIMUM PROGRAM, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM CARD, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM BONUS POINTS, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM POINTS, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM MEMBER and SHOPPERS OPTIMUM PLUS are all trade-marks or registered trade-marks of 911979 ALBERTA LTD., used under license.