- Within 30 days from original date of purchase
- Refunds will be provided in the same tender that the purchase was paid in:
- Cash will be refunded in cash.
- Debit card will be refunded to the original debit card.
- Credit card will be refunded to the original credit card.
- Gift Cards will be returned on a gift card.
- Cheques if cleared after 10 days will be refunded in cash.
- The value of any PC Optimum® points redeemed will be refunded on a Shoppers Drug Mart gift card.
- Have your PC Optimum Card® readily available if the Card was used in original purchase.
- Any PC Optimum Points® earned as part of the original purchase will be deducted from the account associated with the PC Optimum® Member's card number that was used for the original purchase (whether or not the PC Optimum Card® is presented at the time of return and/or exchange). If such account balance becomes negative, your cash refund may be reduced by the value of the PC Optimum points earned as part of the original purchase, in our sole discretion.
- Customer will be required to fill out a Refund Voucher to verify the return was completed.
- Shoppers Home Health Care stores may issue a cheque for refunds over $100.
- The personal information provided on a Refund Voucher is required in order to process the refund and is used for the following purposes:
- For auditing purposes
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- A Shoppers Drug Mart representative may contact you to confirm your customer service expectations were met.
- Returns not accompanied by a receipt will be processed at our discretion at the last lowest sale price for store credit.
- For Shoppers Home Health Care stores, in some cases the customer will be charged 25% re-stocking fee.